Click on the following links to view documents and print
Thank you for wanting to adopt one of our precious rescues! Many have been through
tough times and will need time and patience to help them acclimate in a new home. Please copy and paste the
folowing 15 questions in an email, fill in the answers, and email to Pamela Jo at PamelaJoWolflady2@sbcglobal.net This will help us
make a good match for you.
1. Where exactly are you located? (City and state
2. Is it rural
where you live or city?
3. Do you own or rent your home?
4. Please describe your fencing - i.e. what kind (wood or chain
link), height at lowest point ... and if you are
willing to reinforce if needed
5. Please list all other animals on property with ages and genders
6. Doggie door?
7. Do you work away from home?
8. How many hours would the dog be left home alone? (for whatever reason,
work, shopping, movies, vacation etc.)
Where would the dog be left while you are
10. Others in your household? ages and genders
11. Are you normally very active outdoors daily [i.e. hiking in the woods] or
just like to walk
around neighborhood and/or go to dog parks?
12. Are you looking to adopt a wolfdog or a northern-breed
13. What experience do you have with these breeds and what
negative behaviors have you worked with?
14. Are you able to help with transport?
If yes,what kind of vehhicle would you use?
15. How old are you?
16. Your full name
17. Your phone number
Thank you! This saves us all a lot of time and we will get back to
you promptly. If we think we have a good match for you we will send you an Adoption
Application via email to continue the adoption process. All potential adopters are required to
have a Home Visit to ensure that the fencing and enviroment is suitable for the animal.
Please note, there is usually a $150 Adoption Fee/Donation unless waived
prior to adoption. We look forward to hearing from you!
Application for other Rescue Groups
F A Q's Compliments of Full Moon Farm Wolf Rescue